Stunned And Amazed!!!
Thursday, October 20, 2005
S.E.V.E.N
Disclaimer:Due to extreme pressure from the tagger, the humble taggee has replied to the tag. Incompleteness in the tag is entirely because of the tagger and the taggee takes no responsibility. I, however, will complete it soon.

Seven Things I would like to do: ( these are not necessarily the things I would like to do before I die but these are things that I would definitely like to do in the next few years)

1. Play the keyboard.
2. understand more about our culture/rituals - without just blindly doing it.
3. learn more slokas.
4. learn to identify carnatic raagas much better and learn more carnatic songs.
5. Visit Europe
6. Have a BITS gathering of all our close friends + family and have fun.
7. Celebrate Diwali in India with family.

Seven Things I can do:
1. cook
2. fold a saree ; - ) ( guys try this out and u will know.)
3. be patient
4. play decent sports
5. sing/dance ( for my own pleasure!)
6. Jet Ski

Seven Things I say the most:
1. machan
2. take care
3. hello
4. whatz up
5. junta/makkal
6. great!
7. dei/da

Seven Things I cant do:
1. Make a quick decision.
2. not go without having home cooked food for a long time ( I can settle with desi food! but please no chedi kodi ellai)
3. not be without having coffee in the morning.
4. Sky Dive
5. Be passionate about any sport except cricket
6. Not finish watching a movie however bad it is.

Seven Things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1. innocence.
2. good looks
3. dressing sense.
4. a good smile with a dimple ( Preiti Zinta!)


Seven celebrity crushes
1. ash
2. preiti zinta
3. sneha
4. simran

And for the sake of completeness let me tag
1. Damuk
2. RT
3. Nitya

posted by BUS @ 2:16 PM  
7 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: BUS
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER