Stunned And Amazed!!!
Friday, June 03, 2005
Itz Friday!!!
It is just amazing that the body knows that the weekend is approaching even before we realize it is Friday. After lunch, my mind is refusing to get back to work. It is slowly turning itself off and preparing itself to hibernate and rest for the next two days.

Since I have been blog hopping for sometime now, I thought I might as well write something. But then when I logged on to Blogger I realized I have nothing to write about. But I just started writing anyway with the hope that something interesting might come up. I always have this problem, when I want to blog I run out of ideas and when I have ideas then I dont have a computer next to me to blog it and by the time I am next to the computer the idea I had has become stale and not worth blogging.

I could talk about what I did this week but may be I should first write about what I did for the long weekend. Well, lets see here!!! Finished Fountainhead at last. It has been one of the best books I have read. Very powerful and strong and the character descriptions are one of the best. Saw Revenge of the Sith and learnt how Anakin become Darth Vader. Lotsa Lite Saber action. I should say that Yoda is one of my favorite characters in the Star Wars saga. He is cool. Saw 3 other movies: Hero, Sneakers and Black. Black was the best out of them and I liked it a lot. Sneakers was fun and worth watching. Hero was a total waste of my time. Then I spent some time trying to solve this jigsaw puzzle I bought long time back. This is my first and I should say I am getting the hang of it. I think that sums up about what I did.

Oh yeah, started reading God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy. I picked up this book becoz they (other bloggers and reviewers) said that this was a good book but I should say it is awful. I have only read 50 pages and I have started to dislike the book already. The book is sad, it talks about divorces, deaths, failed marriages, ill treated children and wives. I dont see any approaching happiness in the near future. I am debating whether I should continue or abandon it.

Ok thatz it I guess. Now I am bored of even typing. So I will end here and wait patiently for the clock to strike 5 when I can leave.

PS: I am too bored and lazy to proof read this blog, so this blog may appear disconnected, drowsy and monotonous.
posted by BUS @ 1:48 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: BUS
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER