Stunned And Amazed!!!
Monday, April 11, 2005
Singapore Changi Airport
Yes! Thats right! This is from Singapore Airport. I am not a blogaholic but I have a lot of time to kill and there was free internet access so I thought why not.


So here I am waiting for my flight to Chennai in the airport. It has been my third time to touring this airport and things keep changing every time. It keeps getting bigger and bigger. This time there are a couple of more shops and restaurants.

I just finished my ritual of eating at Kaveri which is the Indian restaurant in the airport. During my very first time visit I was really really excited of eating south indian food after a long time but now that excitement has weared out. I do not feel the same enthu.

Last time I was here there were just a bunch of 4 - 5 terminals with free internet access but this time there is a whole internet hub with 10 - 15 terminals with web cam and mike. Dont see anyone using the cam and mkie though.

Ok what else....there is a small timer on the lower right hand corner of my screen which is telling me the amount of time I have left and it says 5.40. So I guess I have 5 more minutes to complete and publish this blog or else I will have to relogin and do it. I am not for that. The timer feels like I am giving the GRE.

I have managed to spend now 5 hours at the airport and have just 3 hours more before my flight. Will have to find something to do. I think it will mostly involve sleeping or reading "Restaurant at the End of the Universe".

Ok I got a warning that I have 3 minutes left. So Adios!. Looking forward to this trip to Chennai. More about the trip later.
posted by BUS @ 5:15 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: BUS
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER