Stunned And Amazed!!!
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Customized License Plates
Over the past week I have noticed license plates that were real cool and that caught my attention:

Plate 1: Y BY GAS
This was the license plate on a Toyota Prius

Plate 2: STL GR8
This was on an old volkswagon

Plate 3: FUNSIZE
This was the license plate for a small 2 door convertible.

I always liked the idea of a customized license plate but have never been able to come up with a good name. I want it to be Indianish and I like the idea that it is somewhat related to the car but this is not necessary. Of course, it should be cool and one of a kind. Any suggestions anyone?
posted by BUS @ 3:29 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: BUS
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER