Stunned And Amazed!!!
Monday, June 13, 2005
Book(ed)
I just saw that R has tagged me. I was writing about books so I thought I might as well give it a shot. Also, doing so will stop me from getting repeated tag reminders ; -) . Before I start I should say that I am new to the world of books. So the current list is a result of less than a year's worth of reading.

Currently Reading:
Invisible Man - H. G. Wells

Currently Read ( over past 6 months)
I, Robot - Isaac Asimov
Velocity - Dean Koontz
Fountainhead - Ayn Rand
Mango Season - Amulya Maladi
Love Story - Erich Seagal
State of Fear - Michael Crichton
Namesake - Jhumpa Lahiri
5 people you meet in heaven - Mitch Albom
Hour Game - David Baldacci
Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult
Harry Potter Series
and more...

Favorites
I am not listing any at this time because I am still in the freshman year and I am picking up books recommended by friends who are in Post Doc and know the good picks.

Currently Incomplete
( Ok this is my new addition. These are books that I started reading but stopped them in between for some reason or the other and have not picked up them since then)

God of Small Things - Arundhati Roy
Holy Cow - Dont remember author
Interpreter of Maladies - Jhumpha Lahiri
Restaurant at the End of the Universe - Douglas Adams

On my To Read List
Ramayana by Kamala Subramaniam
Robot Visions/Dreams - Isaac Asimov
Some book by Shobha Narayanan
Half Blood Prince - JKR
posted by BUS @ 4:29 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:06 PM, July 05, 2005, Blogger RS said…

    You see the point of a tag is not to post the next entry AFTER you have read all the books in your to read list :) So post already!

     
  • At 8:44 PM, August 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dei....Nee bus thaane!!!!
    remember pelican brief! u were sitting on the first page for 3 years dude!!!!

    dont cheat the world man....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: BUS
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER