Stunned And Amazed!!!
Monday, October 17, 2005
Mental Block.
Once again I want to blog but am confused what to blog about. Ok let me just recap weekend happenings...

Friday Night - Worst
Had a disastrous Friday night dinner at this worst Moroccan place. Only + points were waitresses and belly dance. We went at 8.30 pm and came back from dinner at 12.00 pm :-(

Saturday - A not so bad day
-Went to Twin Falls. This was good actually. Went on a small trek beside a river or water body followed by some hot Krispy Kreme doughnuts & Cafe Mocha for an evening snack .
-Ghajini: Much Hyped movie, worth $1 not $9. :-(. Oh god! Thinking of Nayantara in that X Machi song even now gives me the jitters...

Sunday - A good day to end the weekend.
-Atlast fixed my TV stand after several months.
-Had a good long lacha session at S's place.
- Played badminton.
-To end the day we had good dinner: Mor Kuzhambu, Vatha Kuzhambu, Spinach+Carrot Soup, chenna, aalo capsicum curry.


Just when the weekend seems to be starting it is Monday again. Che! Now back @ work :-(
posted by BUS @ 5:54 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:43 AM, October 20, 2005, Blogger Nitya said…

    hmmm..I thot the waitresses were grumpy...guess your criteria for them being a '+' are different;)

     
  • At 2:04 PM, October 20, 2005, Blogger RS said…

    Dei - mental block, physical block na, u r gonna get it from me! I tagged you when you were still a little baby and still you havent responded to it!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: BUS
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER