Stunned And Amazed!!!
Sunday, October 02, 2005
Bliss of Carnatic

Just went to a violin concert by L. Subramanyan yesterday. It was just superb. As my friend said "If the musician is playing the instrument with ease giving others the feeling that event they can do it that and it is child's play that means he is really talented and a maestro". I think L. Sub aptly fits into this category. He was using the violin as a toy and was more relaxed than any of us in the audience. The concert just made my day!

The satisfaction and peace I get by listening to carnatic music I can never get by listening to any other kind. It may be an acquired taste, may be, but I feel sad for the people who cant enjoy it. I am no maestro in this arena but I think I can feel the bliss one experiences when they sing or listen to the music.

posted by BUS @ 5:09 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: BUS
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER