Stunned And Amazed!!!
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Those 4 years ...
I was watching a video yesterday of OASIS 2004. Oasis is the annual cul fest in BITS , my undergrad college...seeing that made me nostalgic and remember all the great times I had in BITS. Those 4 wonderful years which I spent with my friends who were also like my family. Thinking that it has been almost 5 years since I left that enchanted place seems unbelievable. It seems just like yesterday when I was sipping a chai in Nagar or having a vada in IC. Those lengthy lacha/ lit sessions in the wing. The kadalai sessions in IPC/Cnot . The nite outs in D Lawns working for erecting this massive structure for OASIS which was to be torn down in a few weeks. Trying to stay awake to see all the APOGEE movies. Thos QT cricket matches. Those common room cricket matches bet Ind/ Pak that we used to watch. And how can i forget all those exams quizzes and tests for which I wished I had studied a little more. The long standing line in front of IPC that I used to wait in...to work on a project but mostly to send an email to someone on the other terminal . There are so many other thoughts that are rushing to my head at the very mention of those 4 magical letters B I T S. But my typing speed is not keeping up. Wish I could have made time stand still. Wish I could just for one day relive that experience again.
posted by BUS @ 2:59 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: BUS
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER